concepts.ug@gmail.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The making



Aaahh..It's been quite a week ....days go by so fast!!!
During these times I took to seeking.See it's been a while since I last got into myself and analyze what's on the inside. Whatever we attract in our lives are mirrors to who we are and this body needed some explanation to certain situations...

Well,in the end i give thanks to my Cells,my vital organs and my body temple which takes me around on this Earth's plane. I give thanks that She understands when enough is enough lest it becomes unreal...wooww...breathe...I thank her for all the experiences She has passed through...and with the persistence of a spider when making her web,I know she will continually give thanks.



Always feel the wind beneath your wings!!! Let go sometimes...


Don't be afraid to look inside..seek and you shall find...



Always persist and find your path...!!!

With lots of love
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment