concepts.ug@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Of clear skies and colorful rainbows!

This morning is quite beautiful. As I took my morning jog,everything spelled Perfect. The sky high above was blue with a touch of the rainbow,which reminds me that God is Love (Remember the story of Noah and the big 'ol boat?) Yes! It' in moments like this when one may realize who they are in tune with clear skies.

When moments like this come,I can only look up for some honey, thank Him for friends, shout out loud with glee...what else? anything ...do anything that makes my world go round...see the essence because for now,it's all about rainbows...things that remind us that we are love...we are loving...and we are loved. All of us in a different way yet it is one and the  same.

No comments:

Post a Comment