concepts.ug@gmail.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Perfecto!

The friest time I heard of Acne,well I thought this was one of the Million of fashion lines trying to blend all wierd art and tech to create something new...
Well,I have seen afew of this fashion house runway cuts and must admit this is it!

I love the color blends and designs from Acne..here is a little clip of the Acne evolution.

What influences you and how do you see yourself evolving in the future?

I think we are influenced by everyday life as much as high and pop culture. We are very interested in so many different fields of design, from classical graphic design to industrial design, fashion design and architecture. In my opinion this is something that makes us evolve. We have worked on typography, visual identities and patterns for the fashion industry, record covers, magazine design, as well as creating window decorations and set designs. The variation and challenge gives us new perspectives and keeps us lively; and in the best case allows us to find new ways of working and remain inspired.






Loving you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment