concepts.ug@gmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Of Angels...


J'ai l'habitude de penser que des êtres évolués Angels hautement de la lumière avec des ailes duveteuses....




Yes! I used to think of Angels as beings with wings...Not anymore...and by the way,they still exist and live among us!


Yesterday,as we took a long stroll down to the lake,my friend and I moved with lazy strides and didn't give a care in the world as the weather was beautiful and the conversation was light-just like we enjoy it once in a while. Through our nothings of the walk,we met a mutual friend who looked sooooo lost. He was a shadow of what he used to be and although we didn't feel like really talking,well...we did talk and found out that this friend of ours was just from rehab!


Damn! I say this to everyone who cares to care that sometimes,- and mostly all the time,angels come when we least expect them because this she friend of mine has found out about what was tying her down for many years through our He- friend who was in rehab. He is an angel! He made our day,we cried and laughed and dared to care to speak more and learn more and my friend-,who was going through so much has been shown the light and I wish her love and light....and strength and courage to finally face her fears and move on.


Angels! Always around us...all we have to do is wash our faces in salve! We all need such people around us. I am so proud of our friend for making it through rehab and I wish my friend lots of love...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment