concepts.ug@gmail.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sometimes I wish I was a Boy!

Hey lovers of all things beautiful...guys and gals...TGIF Yaaaaay!!! We've been following the fashion weeks closely and here is my conclusion-Guys are making their mark in the fashion world-I sometimes wish I was a boy. Those of you who know me will admit that I have a closet full of T-shirts and Jeans as this is my casual look. BUT those who know me very well will also tell you that I have a thing for high heels and boots and fine dresses (one of the few days I wear them) but mostly...ok...back to the guys...guys guys guys...are having it big this time around. I am loving what is shown this season...the blazers,sweaters,and even...yes even the accessories ...those rucksacks,satchels...the messenger bags.am jealous....aaauuuugggghhhh....but enjoy cause it makes our men appear even hotter. Personally,I like a guy who can hold his own in the fashion world. So,from the ramps of New York,here are my fave men.
Prada...lovely
Marc Jacobs Love the fall 2012 look.
Banana Republic Well,these are some of the faves...so Blessed Boaz...lucky Bozo...get your style on. Wishing you Peace and Love, Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment