concepts.ug@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Endiro Coffee Anniversary

The coffee house interior spells beauty!


Hi lovers of all things beautiful.

Initially we thought to write you the blog on Monday,Wednesday and Friday...but ...well...we are spontaneous and that is how I like it-just go with the flow.

Ok. Yesterday,a pal and I went to this amazing,beautiful and cozy coffee house in Kisementi called Endiro Coffee. It was their 1st year Anniversary and my Boss from work was kind enough to pass the invitation over when I asked so Kudos to KiBO Foundation we got to experience this beautiful day. Perfect day for coffees as it had rained all day too...yaaaaay!
Tasty Affogato!


I was impressed by everything. The menu was off the hook. My first taste of it was an affogato. This is a blend of espresso with toppings of Ice cream.ummmmmmm very tasty. This comes in large servings btw.

Jonathan had a cafe mocha!


Every bit of the place is adorable btw and it felt comfortable sharing coffees and light conversation in this environment.

Somewhere along the way

My second taste (oh yeah I was out to spoil myself) was iced coffee. Tasty too. A blend of espresso served with cold water and ice and honey. Tasted like they'd poured a pinch of eucalyptus in it....mmmmmmm

Thats my iced coffee!


The staff are equally as nice and Nicholas was extra nice to us ..we so liked!(pics on my next endiro post)
And we all had a fab evening out!

This is s'posed to be Jonathan and I (better pix next ; ) )

Ok. lovers, if ever you are in the Kololo area, please pop by Endiro coffee. The prices are affordable and the coffee even better!

Wishing you Peace and love,
Esi






No comments:

Post a Comment