concepts.ug@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Its A Wrap!



I am proud of the head wrap-and as i write,i can't feel excited as i take a break and touch my wrapped head.hmmmm....a reminder of who I really am.


well,it is the wrap that gives life to my dressing and I can't help but keep my head high on that special day when I wear my head wrap.


Elekey... everybody should say on such a day.


God! i love being a woman...




Now lets incorporate that in tune with what mother nature has offered us.


the ability to be graceful as we walk about with our heads tied.not in shame..nah nah....


And run through the trees and walk down the river and play in the green fields and bath in the deep end-with our head gear still in place.


put together


together put


as if to say...i am here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment