concepts.ug@gmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Art and About in Kigali




Art and About in Kigali








Sponteinity gives me the kicks!!! take an example of rising up one rainy morning and opting to go find solace at the beach-quite unordinary or should I say extra ordinary??...yet again,one would never know what they will find at the beach on a rainy day.




Such extraordinary activities are what my energetic life thrives on-the driving force way into my adventures...and did I say things?There's loads and loads to always share...




Jaguar


Ok...my pals claim this was a rollercoaster ride,a free one.I wouldn't tell...was busy to talking to the man upstairs (in my dreams) to make my dreams come true.


Chez Rose


The ultimate 'maison invite'...and there's no complaining! For this,I found time to write...








No comments:

Post a Comment