concepts.ug@gmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fashion Sense...

This look is very laid back yet chic..I simply love the blend of hippie/sexy heels. That's what fashion is all about-effortlessly chic
Representing all beautiful Ugandans.She is one of Uganda's finest and has created such a huge impact on aspiring models...Besides being beautiful...she has brains : )

These Manolos spell sophistication and this is exactly what i read among the chic cherries of Kigali...I worship the ground Manolo's walk!!! ah ah ah! Check out the sales...


Steet fashion is soooo in! I saw a kaleidescope of fashion conscious trends on the street...i love i love i love...



This is it! Belle!!! Chic/ trendy




This soul sistah does it for me.I love her style from head to toe-she is a fashionista and I am soooooo loving it!




UHHHH!!!
Burberry!
This-I want.
We always have a little black number theme at New Africa and I am looking forward to wearing this dress.















First,it was in stores,then this lovely model...watch this space



No comments:

Post a Comment