concepts.ug@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here We go again...

Hey my long lost lovers and friends,

You must be tired of hearing apologies on this page...one more time and you'll decide the punishment.
Boy! it's been a while since we interacted. Close to a month but feels like forever!
In a span of two months,I've had 2 failed projects,moved house,lost some but I have also had some good things coming this direction. The negative things have been lessons though and even through the storm...I learnt that we should keep a positive perspective.

I also found love and very happy for this. We traveled a bit and you'll get to see some art and about moments...but until then....still good news.

Zawadi arts is going back to Uganda! Yes...we have a Studio where work will begin effective11th April and you are welcome to see our work.


This beautiful dress is one of the Zawadi creations under the brand O-thentik and like many upcoming designers have a one month project of putting a collection...lets wait and see how it goes....

Wishing you peace and love,
Esi

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in this and all future ventures Esi!
    I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you James..and thank you for your support!. I wish you all the best too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have the best! Life can't get much better than this, other than distance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you are content! Remember,Spirit is boundless so distance shouldn't be a hindrance
    !

    ReplyDelete