concepts.ug@gmail.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The View...!!!

Its a rainy day here in Entebbe, and I bet a cold day in many places the world over. On such days,I usually kick back and relax, while listening to my fav soul jams or with a good book and a large mug of coffee for company!




Today, I can't seem to thank mother enough for the gift of life! Lots of friends and family have gone to better places...and we continue to give her gratitude for their lives and many more lives they'll live.

Besides that,today also brings memories of a long lost friend who chose to see life through the eyes of love. I do not know how she managed to do so...She would call with the worst news but still managed to keep her head up and view this as something that would pass soon.

'Mother knows best!' she always said...




So today,with all the courage I can gather...Ima kick my covers off and see the beauty in this cold weather while giving mother gratitude for such a time as this.

Wishing you Peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment