concepts.ug@gmail.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goretti's over and over again!

Like I said before,I never get tired of my little small village town called Entebbe. So little space and yet so many places to go to. I love discovering new spaces but one place that I am hooked to is Goretti's-down by Manyago Lake shore.

I do not have a particular reason why I feel so at home in this place...I can never tell whether its the good food,the friendly staff,the well kept flowers(I am love with nature) or the like minded people who go there. It is always beautiful.

Last week was a very beautiful time since my boyfriend was on vacation,we went out a lot ad often enjoyed a pizza and ice on the beach.

I was amazed to discover how this small spaces have so much to offer...how it can hold so many happy faces,plants and all with her beauty...and besides this,they've added an art shop down by the shore so now you can have your craft sales by the beach. Awesome!



You will find you a find at the craft store.

Wishing you peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment