concepts.ug@gmail.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

Changing me...changing you!

There are days when you have all the energy in the world and feel like you are superman or super woman then...nature will cause you to halt,give up..sometimes whether yo want it or not!

Today,it was the rain...jeez it poured! and all I could ream of was going to a nearby cafe for a coffee...haha

Now I am sitting at this cafe reading all the old magazines. I have read them before but find myself reading them over and over again.Today is not a boring day...it is just one of those days when nature forces us to laze,sit around and chill....even meditate.

I am meditating now,thinking, attracting all the possible energies that i need for my new project...my art project.

Ot is still the same but will do something about it this week and will post the pics here.

Maybe later in the day I get some more motivation and write you guys something interesting on the pages.

Peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment