concepts.ug@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Awww

Hi guys and gals,

Due to the work load that this year has offered(yes I love to work)! I will only update the blog 3 times a week...That is on Monday,Wednesday and Friday.

Zawadi Arts has a baby project called Zawadi Eye and am proud to tell you guys that we are launching our first clothe line on 8th March. We also would love to promote other designers so keep us posted...

The website is now under construction and there will be a wider range of entertainment to receive...

I am also looking forward to my writing project at the local magazine...so far so good and am not yet bored to move on....loving it 6 months down the road...yaaaaay....

So,I wish you all the best my lovers...and I will keep reminding you to...just like my pal puts iy..."Look up for some honey when it gets tough" Do not ever give up on your dreams.

Wishing you peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment