concepts.ug@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gratitude...

I have a lot of time today...guys and gals...

But I have taken time off to say my gratifications for every good thing that has come my way.
See,sometimes we forget to say thank you for even the least that we receive.

My daughter reminded me of this today...she said.."Mom you forgot to say thank you" for something so little that I had just ignored. Now I know that we all ought to take time and be grateful for the little things that we receive...That is how the source of all things will trust us enough to grant us those big things that we so much desire.

Come to think of it. Its just like with the friends or work mates whom we chose to associate with. Being closer to them means that we trust and understand them enough to be around them. In the same way,the source will have to trust us in order to give himself/herself to us unconditionally.
This applies in terms of our roles in society,our ability to look after the underprivileged and the poor and so he will increase in our finances,increase in our social stands,increase in our every thing.

So today,just take a few minutes to say "Thank you" for all that you have...




In all things,give thanks...

Wishing you peace and love,
Esi

2 comments:

  1. That photo looks familiar????
    And which daughter reminded you to say thank you?

    ReplyDelete