concepts.ug@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

High on Ideas

Hey lovers of all things beautiful.
This Easter break stretched further and all I can remember is memories of lives and souls and oh so loving energy that was. I am high....

High with a head of ideas on things and places and people I want to be with. I want to be with people who live life on the fly! And all this energy which is being directed towards us needs to be converted into good deeds and great methods of living and embracing life AND STOP STOP STOP POINTING FINGERS!

I will tell you a bit about my 9-5 job. It keeps getting better. This family keeps growing and projects coming up that really touch lives. It is always nice to touch a life.

I will link you to Our new blog coming up-this will be an interactive between youth, with an aim of making this world a better place.

Ahhh...there's so much to catch up on ,I know...and will catch up with you my lovers when I get back to town.

Wishing you peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment