concepts.ug@gmail.com

Monday, June 4, 2012

Necklaces with Soul

Hey my lovers.

I hope you all had a fantastic start of the week and enjoyed your weekend. It is important to take a breather once in a while,especially if you have busy week days and do the things that you have always put off. This helps one to get in tune with themselves as well as eliminates the spirit of procrastination.

Well,with time on my hands and a head of ideas,the weekend brought in creativity energy in form of necklace making.

Did you know that chunky flowery and busy necklaces are so in? It is quite easy to find material too so away we went with this piece of work.
I got the idea online and made it work!

Simplicity is key!


The outcome was wonderful chic and trendy necklaces. Every fashionista ought to have one like this in her closet.

Wishing you peace and love,
Esi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Esi
    Please check your profile in couchserfing.
    I sent u message for my arriving date in Enetbb.
    Tanks
    Elham bromand

    ReplyDelete