concepts.ug@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wage???

Hey my lovers,

Last week,all my energies were directed toward KiBO Foundation. Well, this is the full time job that I am up to right now.

See, there are a lot of opportunities from my work place. First, in terms of socializing. God! I've not spoken that much in my lifetime as I have 3 months into KiBO. Trust me though my lovers-This-feels-good!
Ok,back to job family! There's no way I would trade anything for the past week's lessons learnt from this week. Thats the second bit of the love-We are constantly searching for authentic ways to evolve. Love it!

My country had the budget read and after all is said and done,I still feel that I can gain the confidence to wear my wedges and enjoy a day about town without any hard feelings and all is well.
Wedges...Sexiest most comfy foot wear to date.
Here are a few of the pieces that will do without really breaking out of your wages bracket.


Get on the pretty girl list with these!




Add captionThe best thing that ever happened to comfort!

This is a very colorful way to celebrate life! See things on the brighter side and move a long with that.
My lovers and all the darlings out there.



TOMS Footwear for a cause!













No comments:

Post a Comment