concepts.ug@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Africa...:)

Hey lovers of all things beautiful,
In a few weeks time, my Country (Uganda) is going for the big FIVE OH!!! Ho ho..and we are looking forward to grab Gold!

As we head towards the celebrations, I will introduce a few aspects of Ugandan Culture, the peoples, tribes and figures, who have made history and continue to create an impact in our lives. I aced History so this is a walk in the park...we should all enjoy. I will also throw in a pinch of that unstructured Esi art and about vibe on spontaneous aspects. I've coined the phrase "My Africa" just so that you can step into my world on this tour...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rb6yctYKfhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wishing you Peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment