concepts.ug@gmail.com

Friday, July 19, 2013

Oh how time flies

Hey lovers of all things beautiful,

I have missed you on the pages beautiful people. First, I went away to get married and this was quite an experience. Then came the settling in and trying to make life worth living. I love the simplicity about the space we call home. It is so quiet and serene yet busy altogether at particular hours. We have shops close by and get fresh milk on a daily-the simple life. I also take time to walk the hills and enjoy the sorroundings...here is a flower for good vibes.
Good vibes to you all



And because the energy is coming in clear,I have decided to continue with an art project that was long put on hold. The art is coming alive and guests cn come and buy a few items from our house. The pot project is a collabo with one of my neighbors. He designs pots and I paint or decorate them. we are doing well and hope to get more clients with time.
Pots by Zawadi for you
Lastly, I had an art and about moment at my fave Ethiopian place. always love Ethiopian. This time I took a spacial tibs and washed it down with a glass of water for good measure. Not forgetting my latest collection from Gerald Kateu. he launches this book at the end of July. You can buy it on amazon,com...this is a must read!
Spacial tibs and a Gerald Kateu :)
so we are  off for the weekend beautiful people.

Wishing you Peace & Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment