concepts.ug@gmail.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Out Now...

There are 2 things that are really exciting me today. I would love to call them my 'Out Now's'...

We all know how Shear Hair and Beauty magazine has given us the best of what's hot in Hair for the past 7 Issues (it runs bi-monthly btw)...Now we have Issue 8 out. Please rush for your copies and check out what Mwamvita Mwakamba has in store for us.

SECONDLY

My second 'Out Now' is the much anticipated Zawadi Arts clothe label called 'O-thentik'. My Partner and I have always dreamed of creating appealing apparel and have come up with Afrocentric Tees. We have a limited collection of Vintage Tees which you can buy at the launch of O-thentik on 10th Dec at our store on Uring crescent ,Entebbe. Please come and support the arts-support o-thentik.

No comments:

Post a Comment