concepts.ug@gmail.com

Friday, March 9, 2012

Poleni...

Poleni my lovers  darlings.

I just started out a new job as a Communications Associate for a Canadian Charity in Uganda. I love my job since we have a lot of ICT and Leadership skills training at the organization. Well,what am trying to say is am grateful for the way things in my life go. One day am trying this out,the other day its another experience...lovely. And we all can achieve whatever we want with an attitude of gratitude. One of my best friends Alice always reminds me to give thanks.And as I'm giving thanks,I believe that you the reader will be moved to believe too.Faith moves mountains.

What am writing here is a general recap of the week that was. A lady called Kate McKenzie from Calgary was over today. She is traveling the world and meeting up with different youth programs. She really has a heart to serve. Kate says we all have one problem that is the same--we all are in need of clean water...Amazing lady has a good cause.She is creating videos from people she meets all over.She just came from Colombia and on her way to Rwanda,



We all watched Machine gun preacher as a work team and everybody has hyped this...well,you be the judge i you truly know this story.



In Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo,pg27 says something about a voice that cannot compete with a guitar so you all know what it means for media to have power...

Oh..what else can I tell you my uhmm lovers, that I see you on Monday?

Wishing you Peace and Love,
Esi

No comments:

Post a Comment